Join our ArgoCon talks before KubeCon kicks off, then come visit Pipekit at booth #E34 on the expo floor!
The Pipekit team will be giving 6 talks during this year’s event.
Mark your calendars and attend virtually or in person for:
- Orchestrating Python Functions Natively in Argo Using Hera
- Argo for ML: Achieving Scalability and User Experience (Panel)
- Demystifying Argo Workflows: An Architectural Deep Dive
- Scaling Cloud-Native CI/CD with Jenkins and the Argo Projects
- Mastering Argo Workflows at Scale: A Practical Guide to Scalability Excellence
- Argo CD - Plugins as Services
We’re Pipekit, and we scale data pipelines using Kubernetes and Argo.
More specifically, Pipekit is the multi-cluster control plane for Argo Workflows. It’s the enterprise-ready for data teams to run Argo Workflows.
With Pipekit you get production-ready workflows that enable massive data pipelines in minutes, saving engineering time and cloud spend.